Wednesday, April 9, 2014

G and H are for . . .

Gamer. I love video games. I grew up on Mario and Zelda. I’ve played a bit of World of Warcraft. My husband and I have recently started playing game called Pathfinder  (It’s like Dungeons and Dragons). I like it because you create a character and then every decision you make is based on what that character would do. So it’s sort of like writing a book, only the other characters are written by someone else and half the fun is when they do something completely unexpected.

H is for . . . Hedgehog. I own a hedgehog. He is the most adorable pincushion ever. His name is Olivander. He’s only a few months old.




Todays letters were both very unrelated and quirky, but that’s who I am. Do your characters have quirks? If they’re human they should. What are they?

1 comment:

  1. Aww Olivander is adorable! I love games too, they're great for escapism :)

    ReplyDelete